Submit these forms to the Ohio Conference
Yearly Club Registration Form (New online form!)
Forms and information for your local club
Complete the mandatory online education training at http://www.ncsrisk.org/adventist/ (English and Spanish options available.)
Once you have received the Certificate of Completion it will prompt you to do a background check. You will receive an email with a link that you will click on to do the background check. For full instructions, see the Sterling Volunteer Brochure below:
For Adventurer materials, please visit the following sites.
- Ohio Conference Adventurer Patches - order form
- North American Division Adventurer Website: www.adventurer-club.org
- General Conference Youth Ministries: https://youth.adventist.org
- Primary Treasurer – A great site for kids. Stories, games, activities and more. Be sure to check it out.
- Kid's Time with Miss Brenda – A site that is full of exciting things for your child to discover.
- Kids Bible Lessons
- Adventures In Odyssey